Nominet is fast gaining traction in the cyber security market. This latest report from Ovum’s principal analyst, Rik Turner, summarizes the NTX Platform and its highlights and provides recommendations for enterprises, as well as providing a data sheet of the key facts.
The report covers:
- In 2018 it launched the Nominet NTX Platform, a network detection and response (NDR) technology based on the monitoring and analysis of its customers’ domain name system (DNS) traffic.
Features and Benefits
- Explains what NDR is and how it differs from NTA.
- Describes Nominet’s approach to NDR and how it differs from other players in this space.
Key questions answered
- Why is DNS so vital to companies?
- How does DNS underpin the NTX Platform?
Complete the form to download your copy of the report today.