Nominet Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The Competition:
- The promoter of the prize draw (the “Competition”) is Nominet UK (company number 03203859), whose registered office is at Minerva House Edmund Halley Road, Oxford Science Park, Oxford, OX4 4DQ (“Nominet”).
- The Competition is open to all residents of England, Scotland and Wales who have reached at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry and who have a company email address. Directors, officers and employees of Nominet and their families are excluded from the
- All details regarding entering the Competition are contained in these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) and it is a condition of entry that these Terms are adhered By entering the Competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these Terms.
- The Competition will close at 23:59 on 30th June 2020. All entries must be received before this
- Late or incomplete entries will be automatically
2. How to Enter the Competition:
- To enter the Competition, participants must complete the online “Stressulator” quiz found at https://nominetcyber.com/ciso-stressulator, and provide their name, company name and company email address.
- A “company email address” means an email address where the domain name is affiliated to the company at which the entrant works (i.e. [email protected]). Personal email addresses (such as Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) will not be accepted.
- Only one (1) entry per person. Multiple entries may result in disqualification.
- There is no charge to enter the
3. The Prize:
- There will be one winner of the Competition. The winner will be selected at random from eligible entries.
- The winner will receive a voucher from Spabreaks.com Ltd worth £600, which may be used to purchase a spa package from the Spabreaks.com Ltd call centre (the “Prize”). The voucher may only be used towards packages purchased from the Spabreaks.com Ltd call centre and cannot be used for online purchases. The voucher will be valid for 12 months. Full terms and conditions governing the voucher can be found at https://www.spabreaks.com/terms-and-conditions#17.
- The Prize does not include travel to and from the spa, which must be organised and paid for by the winner.
- The winner will be contacted by Friday 12th July 2020 via the company email address they used to enter the Competition in order to claim the Prize. Three attempts will be made by email to contact the winner. If the winner does not respond within seven (7) days of the third email being sent, Nominet will make no further attempts to contact the winner and the Prize will be awarded to a runner-up. Nominet is not responsible for any emails which are sent but not received by the winner within the time limit.
- The Prize is as stated, not negotiable or transferrable and no cash alternative will be
- Nominet reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the Prize become unavailable for any reason.
4. Limitation of Liability:
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Nominet, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Nominet, its agents or distributors or that of their Statutory rights are not affected.
- Events may occur which render the Competition itself or the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Nominet and accordingly, Nominet may at any time in its absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and the entrants agree that no liability shall attach to Nominet as a result.
5. Data Protection:
- By entering the Competition, entrants understand that if they have ticked the relevant box on the entry form, the entrant consents to Nominet Limited and Nominet Inc contacting the entrant in relation to their products, services and/or the Please do not tick this box on the entry form if you do not wish to be contacted.
- Nominet may publish or make available information indicating that the Prize has been validly awarded. If you object to your information being published or made available, you must inform Nominet before accepting the Prize.
6. General Provisions:
- If there is any reason to believe there has been a breach of these Terms, Nominet may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude an entrant from participating in the
- Nominet may, at its discretion, end the Competition earlier and/or not conduct the draw in the event that it reasonably believes there has been abuse or manipulation of entries, or that to continue with the Competition and/or draw is
- Nominet reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do
- If there is a dispute in relation to the Competition or these Terms, you may take legal action against Nominet, and Nominet may take legal action against you, in either the English courts or the local courts in the part of the UK where you live. The applicable law will be English law.