Historically, cloud technologies have been viewed as less than on-premise systems as they require a relinquishment of control that many businesses aren’t comfortable with. However, with the vast majority of companies now using cloud security solutions, public attitude seems to have shifted. Cloud computing is fast becoming the front-runner when it comes to the delivery of enterprise infrastructure, software and platforms.
Nominet polled the views of nearly 300 CISOs, CIOs, CTOs and other security professionals in the UK and US in order to explore:
- The factors contributing to the shift towards cloud technologies
- The extent to which cloud concerns have been overcome
- The role they see cloud taking in the security solutions of the future
Download our whitepaper to:
- Learn more about cloud adoption and its relationship with cyber security
- See how your cloud security concerns compare to those we polled
- Find out what the future holds for cloud
About Nominet Cyber
Nominet Cyber’s unique cyber security solution NTX protects enterprise and government from malicious attacks on their networks.
For governments worldwide, we provide an innovative Protected DNS (PDNS) service to underpin the network backbone of their critical national infrastructures.
For enterprises, we cut the window of compromise by proactively eliminating network threats before they cause harm, providing the visibility and control required to quickly recover from a breach.